Mon, Aug 28|
North Hills Country Club Wisconsin
17th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic
Please join us for a great day to raise funds for Colorectal Cancer Awareness, Detection and Research
Time & Location
Aug 28, 10:30 AM
North Hills Country Club Wisconsin, N73W13430 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USA
About the Event
Please join us for the 17th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic, to be held Monday, August 28th at North Hills Country Club
Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, and the second leading cause of cancer deaths in men and women combined. The Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds raises money to support colorectal cancer awareness, detection and research. Thanks to the generosity of our many golfers, donors and sponsors, the Bobbie Nick Voss
Charitable Funds has:
- Raised in excess of a net $1,092,000 over the past 16 years.
- Established the Bobbie Nick Voss Laboratory for Colorectal Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Established a partnership with Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital supporting the colon cancer screening project at their Community Outreach Clinic. During our partnership, we have provided more than 170 no-charge colonoscopies for high-risk, uninsured patients.
- Gifted funds to Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital to hire a Community Health Educator to raise awareness of colon cancer and the importance of early detection.
- Support from this year’s event will be help ship 10,000 in-home testing kits to Froedtert patients and provide an additional 20 free colonoscopies to uninsured patients.
We ask for your participation in this worthwhile event as we're confident its success will continue to make a difference in people’s lives in Southeastern Wisconsin. Thank you for supporting the 17th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic!
Golf & Dinner - FOURSOME
Golf & Dinner - TWOSOME
Golf & Dinner - INDIVIDUAL