15th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us for the 15th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic, to be held Monday, August 30th at North Hills Country Club
Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, and the second leading cause of cancer deaths in men and women combined. The Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds raises money to support colorectal cancer awareness, detection and research. Thanks to the generosity of our many golfers, donors and sponsors, the Bobbie Nick Voss
Charitable Funds has:
- Raised in excess of a net $947,000 over the past 14 years.
- Established the Bobbie Nick Voss Laboratory for Colorectal Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Established a partnership with Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital supporting the colon cancer screening project at their Community Outreach Clinic. During our partnership, we have provided more than 155 no-charge colonoscopies for high-risk, uninsured patients.
- Gifted funds to Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital to hire a Community Health Educator to raise awareness of colon cancer and the importance of early detection.
We ask for your participation in this worthwhile event as we're confident its success will continue to make a difference in people’s lives in Southeastern Wisconsin. Thank you for supporting the 15th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic!
- Golf & Dinner - FOURSOME$1,215$1,2150$0
- Golf & Dinner - TWOSOME$615$6150$0
- Golf & Dinner - INDIVIDUAL$315$3150$0
- Dinner Guest$115$1150$0