14th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us for the 14th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic, to be held Monday, June 24 at North Hills Country Club
Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in the United States, and the second leading cause of cancer deaths in men and women combined. The Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds raises money to support colorectal cancer awareness, detection and research. Thanks to the generosity of our many golfers, donors and sponsors, the Bobbie Nick Voss
Charitable Funds has:
- Raised in excess of a net $890,000 at the Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic.
- Established the Bobbie Nick Voss Laboratory for Colorectal Cancer Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Established a partnership with Community Memorial Hospital supporting the colon cancer screening project at their Community Outreach Clinic. During our partnership, we have provided 155 nocharge colonoscopies for high-risk, uninsured patients. Our support has also allowed colon cancer awareness messages to reach more than 126,000 people at 194 health events and more than 1.9 million people via publications, educational materials and broadcast media.
We ask for your participation in this worthwhile event as we're confident its success will continue to make a difference in people’s lives in Southeastern Wisconsin. Thank you for supporting the 14th Annual Bobbie Nick Voss Golf Classic!
- Golf & Dinner - FOURSOME$1,200$1,2000$0
- Golf & Dinner - TWOSOME$600$6000$0
- Golf & Dinner - INDIVIDUAL$300$3000$0
- Dinner Guest$100$1000$0